• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recently found!
1 1

29 posts in this topic

My little boy got one at Wal Mart a few days ago. He's in the upward bound program at school and they pay him to go to it. He wanted to spend his own money on some hunting accessories. The little fart went through the self check out line right behind me and got it out of the machine in his change. He got pretty excited about it. It was a 2020 Sonoma quarter. It is in pretty good shape also. Its not scratched up very bad at all. 

Your not gonna believe this my friends. I took my quarters to bank and traded them in. They told me they didn't have no new 2020 rolls. Acted like they didn't want to fool with me. Well I told they I'd take what they had. I found 2 w quarters in 1 roll just now. 

20201201_150611.jpg

7 minutes ago, Cash mike said:

The hunt is on!!! 

It sure is. Were all scoring. I haven't found any all year then finally got 2 in one day. I bought a 10 dollar scratch off yesterday and hit 200 dollars. I may go get a powerball ticket. Lol. 

8 minutes ago, Cash mike said:

All the reasons to be excited and I'm excited for you. I'm gathering up my tossers and getting ready to trade in again! Let's keep the positive energy flowing hahaha. Too cool and happy for your find.

Good luck to you my good friend. I hope you bring in a barrel full of them.