• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express package

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi dsmausolf,

Thank you. We are running behind on all of our Grading Tiers right now.  Your order is at business day 5 and should be shipping very soon.  Our turnaround times are approximate and not guaranteed.

Thank you,

Lisa

On 12/25/2020 at 8:15 PM, KyCoinKollektor said:

I completely understand the not guaranteed part and that is fine, but I think the honest thing to do if it cannot be fulfilled is to adjust the fee🤷‍♂️

I agree to this.  I paid $60 per coin and I got nowhere near express.  I'd definitely like some sort of partial refund.  This is unfair...and kind of bad business.

6 minutes ago, JazzySilver said:

I agree to this.  I paid $60 per coin and I got nowhere near express.  I'd definitely like some sort of partial refund.  This is unfair...and kind of bad business.

8 minutes ago, JazzySilver said:

Yes indeed when they received my coins and entered them Into the system the website said 2 day turnaround and it ended up being 7 business days. Im not happy at all. Plus I paid for signature labels and they wasn’t applied to the slabs. I’m really considering dropping NGC and relying  solely on PCGS. I’ve Never had an issue with them. I’m definitely calling them to give them a piece of my mind.

On 12/30/2020 at 9:54 PM, KyCoinKollektor said:

Yes indeed when they received my coins and entered them Into the system the website said 2 day turnaround and it ended up being 7 business days. Im not happy at all. Plus I paid for signature labels and they wasn’t applied to the slabs. I’m really considering dropping NGC and relying  solely on PCGS. I’ve Never had an issue with them. I’m definitely calling them to give them a piece of my mind.

I just got an email today from Ngc stating that I owe them an additional.... get ready 

$1.33. For return shipping difference After 5ish weeks to send me a invoice seems petty