• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I may actually have one here

46 posts in this topic

I have looked at all of it - and noticed it took you 13 posts to show us this coin.  Get it slabbed and then show us 1 picture of the front of slab and 1 picture of the back of slab.

Edited by scopru

57 minutes ago, scopru said:

I have looked at all of it - and noticed it took you 13 posts to show us this coin.  Get it slabbed and then show us 1 picture of the front of slab and 1 picture of the back of slab.

Going through his 6 pages worth of topics, I have counted at least 12 threads that he has started about this coin.  

https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/profile/51302-ratzie33/content/?type=forums_topic

48 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I have counted at least 12 threads that he has started about this coin.  

And all the answers are the same I imagine - the coin is nothing special.   Maybe if we tell him it is exactly what he thinks then he will stop posting about it?  Let's try.

/sarc on

Hey Ratzie you are right this is the most fantastic find I have ever seen.  (worship)  

/sarc off

:roflmao:

Edited by scopru

I’m sorry, but this is getting ridiculous. THESE COINS ARE NOT OUT THERE WAITING TO BE FOUND!!!!!  Stop it! They may not even legitimately EXIST. This OP is probably literally clinically insane. “Delusions of grandeur” as a bare minimum.

Edited by VKurtB

20 hours ago, comicdonna said:

I have counted at least 12 threads that he has started about this coin.

12 threads about this TYPE of coin.  The coin in each is a different coin. He posts one, it gets shot down, and he "discovers" another one.