• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is CoinTalk.com a scam?
3 3

453 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, VKurtB said:

The gods of spelling force me to point out that it’s “out of the chute”.

yes thank you.  No worries.  I knew the it looked wrong, but my addled brain at that moment would not allow me to see the correct word.  It is corrected now.  As always Kurt, I appreciate the catch!

10 minutes ago, scopru said:

yes thank you.  No worries.  I knew the it looked wrong, but my addled brain at that moment would not allow me to see the correct word.  It is corrected now.  As always Kurt, I appreciate the catch!

Out of the shoot implies one has been eliminated from a competitive shooting tournament. This oughtta trigger the snowflakes. Rifle shooting is a competitive Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association sanctioned sport, and the scores are reported in the Lancaster newspapers right next to football and basketball scores. Local cultures matter. We happen to believe young people need to be able to handle firearms well. It’s who we are. Besides, it’s still an Olympic sport, too. 

Edited by VKurtB

1 hour ago, Modwriter said:

Believe me, I have a lot of scars. You know why? Because I am a tough guy. A survivor. You have no idea. Many of my enemies are no longer with us.

Yes I can feel the force through my computer :roflmao:

19 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

Out of the shoot implies one has been eliminated from a competitive shooting tournament. This oughtta trigger the snowflakes. Rifle shooting is a competitive Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association sanctioned sport, and the scores are reported in the Lancaster newspapers right next to football and basketball scores. Local cultures matter. We happen to believe young people need to be able to handle firearms well. It’s who we are. Besides, it’s still an Olympic sport, too. 

It's compulsory in my Family... We don't believe in victimhood...

I taught my daughter to shoot when she was 9...

It's America..

[Maybe it's just me, maybe I've been spending too much time watching Forensic Files... but has anyone noticed that all of the preceding discussion occurred over a period of only one week?  The OP states he got in only a handful of posts at CT before being banned and immediately (seemingly minutes later) signs up on this Forum and, without spending any time acclimating himself to the atmosphere and the wide-varying personalities of its members here, proceeds to condemn CT (without providing any substantiation to support his position) and, in the next breath solicits members he hasn't even gotten to know here, as to whether they would be interested in participating in yet another site...

Bottom line: we do not really know who the OP is, we still do not know exactly what it was he said or did that got him banned, we do not know why yet another valuation system is necessary and, before any of this can be scrutinized at length, he decides to exit the premises stating he will no longer respond to this thread.  Huh? 

11 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

I believe that an interest in our history as told through our coins, and being a supporter of the ENTIRE Bill of Rights, 9th and 10th included, are inseparable. 

Unfortunately, the 10th has been watered down to the point of being almost inconsequential, or, at least ineffectual.

19 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

Unfortunately, the 10th has been watered down to the point of being almost inconsequential, or, at least ineffectual.

Only by several decades of over-reaching interpretation of the 14th, a state of affairs which I expect to reverse course forthwith, with Madame Justice Coney-Barrett on the Court. She makes some of her male colleagues look effeminate, legally.

Edited by VKurtB

3 hours ago, VKurtB said:

Only by several decades of over-reaching interpretation of the 14th, a state of affairs which I expect to reverse course forthwith, with Madame Justice Coney-Barrett on the Court. She makes some of her male colleagues look effeminate, legally.

to be honest She was the least conservative of the 3 women in line for the slot. Barbara Lagoa was my 2nd choice behind Allison Jones Rushing who was my first.. She has the best intellect of the 3 ,Lagoa has tons more actual bench experience and as a first Gen Cuban American is a Strong constitutionalist.

I have a feeling Coney-Barrett is going to be a Robert's lite..

14 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

to be honest She was the least conservative of the 3 women in line for the slot. Barbara Lagoa was my 2nd choice behind Allison Jones Rushing who was my first.. She has the best intellect of the 3 ,Lagoa has tons more actual bench experience and as a first Gen Cuban American is a Strong constitutionalist.

I have a feeling Coney-Barrett is going to be a Robert's lite..

My only response to that is her passionate defense of textualism. It’s just as likely we’ll come to see Clarence Thomas as Coney-Barrett lite. 

4 hours ago, VKurtB said:

I really like her and she probably will make Kavanaugh cry during deliberations.

9 minutes ago, Modwriter said:

I really like her and she probably will make Kavanaugh cry during deliberations.

She was taught by nuns, she knows mental cruelty. :roflmao:I was taught by NEA members, I know sloth. Big honkin’ inner city high school. 840 in my senior class. My college class barely was over 200. 

Edited by VKurtB

1 hour ago, VKurtB said:

My only response to that is her passionate defense of textualism. It’s just as likely we’ll come to see Clarence Thomas as Coney-Barrett lite. 

Clarence Thomas is the greatest jurist of our time With Scalia..

Just a brilliant guy who was Kavanaughed by the pretender to the throne.

21 minutes ago, Modwriter said:

you are so uninformed I will just address the gentleman in Huntsville and leave you to using the force ..:roflmao:

14 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

She was taught by nuns, she knows mental cruelty. :roflmao:I was taught by NEA members, I know sloth. Big honkin’ inner city high school. 840 in my senior class. My college class barely was over 200. 

The first thing she did after being confirmed was recuse herself and stab the guy who got her the gig in the back...😆😂

She has No actual bench experience No Actual trial experience and has sided with the government on almost Every occasion and the lockdown government every time to the detriment of the country and your God given rights..

I think a modicum of research would temper your expectations.. 

check out Robert Barnes on you tube and you will understand.. Robert Barnes is a baddass. hell of a litigator and very in the know about Coney-Barrett. He's the guy that got Wesley Snipes off for all his tax problems

38 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

23 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

you are so uninformed I will just address the gentleman in Huntsville and leave you to using the force ..:roflmao:

The first thing she did after being confirmed was recuse herself and stab the guy who got her the gig in the back...😆😂

She has No actual bench experience No Actual trial experience and has sided with the government on almost Every occasion and the lockdown government every time to the detriment of the country and your God given rights..

I think a modicum of research would temper your expectations.. 

check out Robert Barnes on you tube and you will understand.. Robert Barnes is a baddass. hell of a litigator and very in the know about Coney-Barrett. He's the guy that got Wesley Snipes off for all his tax problems

If you are addressing the Pennsylvania 4-4 case, she had no opportunity to read the briefs, so she didn’t recuse, she was ineligible. The record on that case was HUGE with all the amici participating. She was on the 7th Circuit, and had a great reputation, so I don’t know what you mean by “no bench experience”. Maybe no trial level, but who cares? Trial court experience is NOT helpful for an Associate Justice. 

Edited by VKurtB

2 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

If you are addressing the Pennsylvania 4-4 case, she had no opportunity to read the briefs, so she didn’t recuse, she was ineligible. The record on that case was HUGE with all the amici participating.

The case after the Penn 4-4 she recused herself after the confirmation..

3 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

The case after the Penn 4-4 she recused herself after the confirmation..

Was that a 7th circuit case that she authored? That would also justify stepping aside. 

15 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

Was that a 7th circuit case that she authored? That would also justify stepping aside. 

She was the least qualified candidate who was pushed by Opus Dei, The same people who pushed John Roberts..

She spent all of her professional life in academia until 2017 when Trump appointed her to the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.

She never worked in the government as a prosecutor, defense lawyer, solicitor general, or attorney general, or served as counsel to any legislative body—the usual professional channels that Supreme Court nominees tend to hail from.

Barrett has never tried a case to verdict or argued an appeal in any court, nor has she ever performed any notable pro bono work, even during law school. The ABA’s code of professional responsibility says lawyers should aspire to provide 50 hours a year of free legal services, with an emphasis on serving the poor in recognition of the fact that “only lawyers have the special skills and knowledge needed to secure access to justice for low-income people.”

but whats done is done.. If you watch the video I sent you ,You will see that some of the things Barnes said would happen are in fact happening..

Edited by MAULEMALL

1 hour ago, MAULEMALL said:

He's the guy that got Wesley Snipes off for all his tax problems

Wesley Snipes, Reg. No. 43355-018 in the federal BOP???

11 hours ago, MAULEMALL said:

She was the least qualified candidate who was pushed by Opus Dei, The same people who pushed John Roberts..

but whats done is done.. If you watch the video I sent you ,You will see that some of the things Barnes said would happen are in fact happening..

Yeahhhhhhh, maybe you don’t really want to use Infowars as a source of reliable information. Jus’ sayin’.  Mr. Barnes’ prognostication skills in that video leave much to be desired.

My apologies to the forum for my drama in this thread. 

I find it hard to not defend good people. 

If I broke any rules, I'm sorry. I'll try to not let it happen again.

1 hour ago, ldhair said:

My apologies to the forum for my drama in this thread. 

I find it hard to not defend good people. 

If I broke any rules, I'm sorry. I'll try to not let it happen again.

Larry, we don’t agree a lot, but I ALWAYS like hearing your views. It’s part of the learning process. I admit I never was a fan of Peter’s and rapidly lost over time what respect I had for Doug and his sidekick. 

Edited by VKurtB