• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

variety plus

6 posts in this topic

I want to submit 5 coins, simple. I want to include one coin variety plus, now becomes not simple. from what I see variety plus coins have to be submitted on a different form but it wants to charge me another 10.00 handle fee and 24.00 shipping fee... why? can't it just be the extra 15 bucks and be done with it?

• Administrator

Dear Bunnygin,

Thank you.  If you are submitting coins that are already graded by NGC and only wanting Variety Plus, the charge will be $15 for the VP service plus, return shipping, insurance and handling.  You do not need to select a grading tier.

Thank you,

Lisa

I guess you didn't understand the statement, I am submitting raw coins, 5 morgan dollars and I have one more that is a variety coin a VAM 170 but on the submission form it says except variety plus and they have to be submitted on a separate form... so when I do a separate form it wants to charge me another 10.00 handling fee and a 24.00 shipping fee .... why can't I just submit 6 raw coins for grading including the variety plus coin and be charged the extra 15.00 ... why does it have to be on a separate form?