• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2009 penny

7 posts in this topic

A few different pennies all with discrepancies. Not even sure which is supposed to be right. I need help with these. All from 2009. MIssing fingers  door open and one closed. I mean too many to count. Again need help

201108_012105.jpg

201108_012043.jpg

201108_010201.jpg

201108_010747.jpg

201108_010923.jpg

20201108_012729.jpg

10 hours ago, bsshog40 said:

All it takes is google for you to try to research first instead of having everyone else do your footwork. Try this 2009 Lincoln Link

I dont mind doing leg work. I would however suggest if you post another site that it shows more than just 1 coin and errors on it. There are a lot of people on here that dont even have to look. They just know the facts and errors on a LOT of coins.

Edited by Tridmn
Clarification

37 minutes ago, Tridmn said:

I dont mind doing leg work. I would however suggest if you post another site that it shows more than just 1 coin and errors on it. There are a lot of people on here that dont even have to look. They just know the facts and errors on a LOT of coins.

A lot of those 2009 Lincolns had minor errors. Nothing valuable. I guess I'm one of those dumbasses that don't keep up with all the menial errors that you newbies think you're going to get rich off. I have now blocked you so you don't need to hear my unknowledgeable help or see links to sites that you are too lazy to look for!!!

10 hours ago, bsshog40 said:

A lot of those 2009 Lincolns had minor errors. Nothing valuable. I guess I'm one of those dumbasses that don't keep up with all the menial errors that you newbies think you're going to get rich off. I have now blocked you so you don't need to hear my unknowledgeable help or see links to sites that you are too lazy to look for!!!

Why didnt you block me after you got me suspended ? I still see your posts and prefer not too.

Not my specialty but most of the photos are too blurry or have too much glare to allow any meaningful assistance to be rendered.  I am not photo pro, but try to get them as clear and without glare as you can.  this makes is much easier for anyone that is familiar with all these minor errors to give you some feedback.

Edited by scopru
typo

3 hours ago, scopru said:

Not my specialty but most of the photos are too blurry or have too much glare to allow any meaningful assistance to be rendered.  I am not photo pro, but try to get them as clear and without glare as you can.  this makes is much easier for anyone that is familiar with all these minor errors to give you some feedback.

Yes, this.