• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JESUS!! 2020 Silver Eagle WW2 pivry PRE SALES
1 1

19 posts in this topic

I was on eBay because I received a notification for the up coming sale from the USMINT.gov and the lowest I've found was $999.95 and I believe it was still being bid on. I've seen some already listed between $1500.00 and $2500.00..LMAO. I guess I won't be partaking in any eBay purchases. I am relying on old luck and hopefully the mints serves don't crash...good luck everyone

Edited by FairTradeAct_1935

I've given up on trying for the special SAE's. First off, I'm a working man and the 12:00 time doesn't work for me. Then there's never any left when I get off of work! I'm pretty much done with the mint!

Just a short-term "flip-n-run" money play. There is no purpose to a so-called "privy mark" on a US coin. (Anyway, in some rural parts a "Privy Mark" is a sign pointing to the nearest privy or outhouse. BYO TP.)

Who would like to buy mine!!  Just a modest slight upcharge over the purchase price...hahahah .........nope not for sale!

Edited by JTNewell
update

1 hour ago, rocket23 said:

I bought one quarter.

I think i am going to wait until the F. U. N. show and try to pick up all of the 2020's and 2019's

On 10/29/2020 at 5:46 PM, bsshog40 said:

I've given up on trying for the special SAE's. First off, I'm a working man and the 12:00 time doesn't work for me. Then there's never any left when I get off of work! I'm pretty much done with the mint!

You're a working stiff☹☘👊

Well gentleman and ladies (if any)..The prices seem to have come down and the medium is around $450.00 on eBay. I've been scrolling through other sites and some cats are still asking stupid $$. I mean like previously stated and great point, the Privy doesn't seem deep enough and could erode ( sorry for a lack of better term) over time OR could easily be duplicated (brilliant, pure BRILLANT)..LOL 

I understand 75k in silver where minted but the 2019s reverse is still commanding premium price and much rarer. We still don't know if the privy will be the new norm with the new series due mid next yr. 

Anyways as always please be safe, respectful, and May the Force be with you 

I'm giving Stacks Bowers a boat load of coins and bills to auction off for me this week at Balboa Bay Resort. Time to lighten my load.😎☘ Not sure if I will be bringing my sports collectibles in yet.