• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to NGC. Help needed

5 posts in this topic

Just purchased a membership today!  I’m newish to stacking and have inputted my coins.

i do have a 2007 ASE first day issue MS70 graded from IGS.  How do I get that added to my list?

Thanks,

eric

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, Tacular said:

Just purchased a membership today!  I’m newish to stacking and have inputted my coins.

i do have a 2007 ASE first day issue MS70 graded from IGS.  How do I get that added to my list?

Thanks,

eric

Hello, Eric, and welcome! :grin:

IGS coins are not eligible for competitive NGC Registry sets. NGC coins and PCGS US coins are eligible. You may enter IGS coins into your inventory and Custom Sets. Please let us know if you have further questions. We are happy to help. You may reach us easily via email at registry@NGCcoin.com, as well.

• Administrator
On 10/23/2020 at 7:56 PM, Tacular said:

I have a 1918 centennial of the United States of Illinois Lincoln half dollar.  What category is that to get graded?

Hello.

Thank you for your interest. Please reach out to Customer Service at 1-800-642-2646 or service@NGCcoin.com. They would be happy to assist.