• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No longer

5 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Tridmn said:

I will no longer be a part of this. People can't leave things alone, and prefer to continue to poke and poke. I am done.

Please reconsider. Most coin collectors are affable folks who enjoy being helpful. There are exceptions, but you can ignore them....

I would say no reason to leave.  You posted some coins you had questions about.  Some folks answered as well as a few giving you some ribbing and a little grief.  You will encounter this everywhere.  However, that is not a reason to quit the site.  There a plenty here that will answer.  Those you do not appreciate simply ignore.  

You posted and you got answers and advice, you then argue with those who took time out of their day to reply and continue to insist that there is something there that is not or at least is not visible in the photos.  When you ask questions you must be willing to accept the answer with the understanding that we do not have the coin in your hand and only have the imperfect photos to make a decision from.  You do not have to agree with the opinions of those that reply but arguing with those replies is highly unproductive for you and the forum at large.  If you are still convinced that you have something then you have choices, you can do nothing or you can send the coin in to verified.

As to this forum stay if you can accept that not everyone will agree with you or leave if you cannot, your call.