• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2011 1 cent euro mole coin

9 posts in this topic

2011   1 cent euro it has a 2011 ireland 1 cent euro toobverse and a austria reverse would this be considered a mule or a mole coin does it have any premium value....

20201021_025047.jpg

20201021_025018.jpg

Edited by Brad adams

I know that when I matched these coins up the reverse and the obverse were different in 2011 than what they were showing......

If u look real good at the coin to can tell it had been struck over....

I know that it's rare because if u can find one please show it to me.....

a austria reverse

That is the Obverse of the Euro that shows on all coins in the European Nation, it has nothing to do with Austria.  The reverse designates the country of issue, in this case it is Ireland.

Edited by Greenstang
Correct typo

2 hours ago, Brad adams said:

I know that it's rare because if u can find one please show it to me.....

Here you go:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ireland-2011-year-UNC-coin-set-from-1-cent-2-euro-total-8-coins-3-88-euro/123046266039?hash=item1ca62104b7:g:tssAAOSwfXFau3nh

Hoo boy!  Standard ordinary Ireland 1 euro cent coin, nothing more. Brad, this is why some of us get torqued up over some of your posts. There are resources out there where this was easily discovered.

The term you were looking for is "mule", but this ain't one.

Edited by VKurtB