• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Process Inquiry

3 posts in this topic

I understand NGC is inundated with submissions and turn around times have been dramatically extended.  I'm very patient, and I'm more than okay with that.  I do have a question just so I understand the process better for next time I submit.  My "Ancient Standard Submission" has been "Scheduled for Grading" since September 4th, two days after it was received and verified.  My credit card was just charged this last Friday, October 16th - 44 days later.  Does this mean that my submission has now moved on to the next step, possibly even Photo Vision which I paid for, or is this just an accounting process?  Not a big deal- I'm just curious, as I do understand that I can check the status under "My Submissions", but there is no status for "In Photography" or the like, it goes right from "Scheduled" to "Grading/Quality Control".

• Administrator

Dear Nels782,

Thank you.  I've checked on this order for you and we are still within our turnaround time.  Ancient standard is running at about 55 business days right now.  I will see what I can do to give this a push for you.

Thank you,

Lisa