• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 d quarter DDO can anyone help me out on this

13 posts in this topic

159686310_20201019_133510(1)2.thumb.jpg.550b84e971d5d73ce4461e0707210569.jpg1976D quarter 

I have take some pictures today to see if someone can help me out on this quarter...

I really think it's a ddo I know the lighting is very tricky sometimes especially on a phone camera ....but I took alot of pictures from several angles to me it has all the characteristics of a ddo 

Yes  I think it's a ddo 002 but it might be a DDO 001 I just can quite see doubling to the left of the E like it shows but that could be glare too.....this is the thing I have alot of them .....just to say for instance it was 002 would it be worth sending in

You do not have DDO-001, that is doubled to the left as you view the coin and yours is not.  I really cannot tell for certain from your photos but it doesn't seem to match up to DDO-002 either, so you have some MD and light reflection (in the photos) or its a new DDO.  My guess is that you have MD but you could always attempt to send it in to Mr. Wiles and see what his opinion is.

We will see when they get back from pcgs Ill make sure I post them here with all the messages I don't know why y'all think everybody stupid and slow.....here are some crop photos if y'all still think there no doubling we will just have to see when it gets back.....

20201020_035111.jpg

Polish_20201020_222543503.jpg

Edited by Brad adams