• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAC Question

8 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Alex in PA. said:

What gmarguli said makes sense.  However, if you are a gambler then 'roll the dice'.  :juggle:

Based on the way the question was posed, it didn’t sound like the poster had any basis for thinking the coin should/would upgrade. So that gamble could have a nice potential payout, but only an extremely slim chance of success.

5 hours ago, Chase Hasen said:

Sorrry about replying to this a few months later, but where is the for sale section?

The same section of the forum where you commented on the 1934 Peace earlier today.

19 hours ago, MarkFeld said:

Based on the way the question was posed, it didn’t sound like the poster had any basis for thinking the coin should/would upgrade.

Yes - I understand but No - I couldn't refuse the 'tease'.  The coin as described by the OP has a CAC Bean.  That alone should insure a better than average chance of an upgrade.  What comes into play here is:  If there is an upgrade will it still be eligible enough to receive another of CAC's rewards?  If not what will be the monetary difference, if any, between a MS 66 RD CAC and a MS 67 RD?  I, myself, do not have the answer to that.