• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please make a daily update thread (Regarding delay in Opening Mails)
1 1

50 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, LISA B said:

Hello Joydeep,

As of today, we are opening the mail that was delivered to us on September 19th.  Sorry for such a delay.

Ok.

Edited by Joydeep

The status of my submissions has not changed for a while and turnaround time is complete. Also for invoice # 5909845 the images have been intermixed. Please look into it.

Update [10/30/2020] - All issues promptly resolved. Thank you NGC.

Edited by Joydeep

Hi Lisa,

What current delivery dates are you processing? My submission was delivered to you today (11/17) so trying to estimate when it should be in the system.

If we wrote V75 on the sides of the package as suggested https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/8336/V75-gold-and-silver-eagles/ do those get opened first? Thanks!

ETA: Looks like it was entered this morning. Nevermind. :D

Edited by mrpapageorgio

• Administrator

Hi All,

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.  As of today, we are currently opening the mail that was delivered to us on November 21st.

Thank you,

Lisa

On the 19th of November you were opening the 16th of November Emails.  Now it is the 2nd of December and in the last 13 days you have opened 5 days of mail (21st Nov Emails.).  Maybe you could post an update in your App or Web page when you hit View Status. The problem with such a long delay is if the coin is lost then your trying to contact the post office for a coin that was delivered 13 days earlier. 

Edited by RonMc

• Administrator

Hi,

We're doing what we can.  We have been getting mail by the pallet these days. Unfortunately, we are running a bit behind on all of our grading tiers.,  We are trying to hire more people, even offering a $1000 signing bonus.  Your patience is appreciated. 

• Administrator

Hi All,

Happy Monday!  As of today, we are currently opening the mail that was delivered to us on November 23rd.

Thank you,

Lisa

Question:  If you are opening mail from the 23rd today, does that mean the 12 day turn around starts today, or is it back dated to the 23rd?  I sent in 3 coins "v75" last week and the post office states you received them on Thursday, with this back log of opening will I still get the early release holders?

• Administrator

Hi Douglas,

As long as the coins are in our facility on or before the cutoff date you well receive the Early or First Releases.  The clock starts ticking once the order is entered into our system.

Thank you,

Lisa

Hello,

About your turnaround times:

My postal receipt confirms that my 11 coins reached the P.O.box on November 22nd, they are two invoices, but have not been registered yet. It's 1 month.

You made me lose my membership credit that expired on December 12th and apart from some lies I don't get any answers from anyone there.

Where are my coins? I want to make a complaint, how can I do it?

Thanks

Stefano

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you.  Please email me directly at Lisab@ngccoin.com Please email me the tracking number, a description of the box and your account number.

Thank you,

Lisa

12 hours ago, his eminence said:

Hello,

About your turnaround times:

My postal receipt confirms that my 11 coins reached the P.O.box on November 22nd, they are two invoices, but have not been registered yet. It's 1 month.

You made me lose my membership credit that expired on December 12th and apart from some lies I don't get any answers from anyone there.

Where are my coins? I want to make a complaint, how can I do it?

Thanks

Stefano

:whatthe:

15 hours ago, kenlee47 said:

:whatthe:

15 hours ago, LISA B said:

Hello,

Thank you.  Please email me directly at Lisab@ngccoin.com Please email me the tracking number, a description of the box and your account number.

Thank you,

Lisa

Thank you very much Lisa,
suddenly as if by magic, I received the email that my submissions were registered
Greetings
Stefano

• Administrator

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend!  As of today, we are now opening the mail that was delivered on the 7th.

Thank you,

Lisa

• Administrator

Hello Douglas,

I see that this was entered on the 7th and it is going to grading.  This should be shipping back to you next week.

Thank you,

Lisa

Hi Lisa , I was wondering if you could give me any new info at all in regards to submission# 5915878 ? I've been reading everyone elses replies hoping I could glean some info without having to bother you , I know you guys are behind ( I know the feeling) . You guys recieved the package on 11/9 and it's been in grading/quality control for a while . It was economy and I see another poster said theirs took like 36 days . Mine is at 31 days if I counted correctly . Should I expect mine to be around 36 days as well? Thank you for your help!!!

Edited by Patrick Harris