• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 different tiers / 3 submission pages in one shipment

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am new to this please apologize if this question has been already answered (chat search always says "wait 54 seconds to start new search") ...

I got 19 coins to submit, they are in three different tiers (8 coins Eco, 10 coins, Standard, 1 coin Express due to higher value). Questions:

1. Can I submit them all in one package? One tier is Express, so should I write EX on the package even though there are Standard and Economy coins also?

2. If I can ship them together, can I calculate the correct shipping for the total of all three forms on my own? Right now it shows 3 times the specific shipping costs per submission form (which would be way overpriced for one registered mail return box IMO) - I don't need separate shipments, I just had to take EX because of the coin value...

3. Should I write the shipping costs only on one form or split it into the 3 forms I have?

4. What is the reason that I can't drop off my coins in Sarasota? Drop off and pick up would be nice additional services for people in the area! And one more reason not to use "the other guys" ;)

As I got no answer to my email to NGC a couple of days ago I'm hoping to get some expert advise here.

Thank you all for your support and Happy grading (and happy hunting) :)

Thx,

Heiko "CCC"

• Administrator

Hello Trackhead

1. Can I submit them all in one package? One tier is Express, so should I write EX on the package even though there are Standard and Economy coins also?  Yes, you ship them in one package.  If you are sending Walkthrough or Express please write WK or Ex on all sides of the box

2. If I can ship them together, can I calculate the correct shipping for the total of all three forms on my own? Right now it shows 3 times the specific shipping costs per submission form (which would be way overpriced for one registered mail return box IMO) - I don't need separate shipments, I just had to take EX because of the coin value...  You will need to write a note on the submission form to SHIP TOGETHER and reference each submission number on each form. 

3. Should I write the shipping costs only on one form or split it into the 3 forms I have?  You can calculate one shipping charge and write it on one of the submission forms.

4. What is the reason that I can't drop off my coins in Sarasota? Drop off and pick up would be nice additional services for people in the area! And one more reason not to use "the other guys" ;)   The reason is that we are a secure facility and only allow our Authorized NGC Dealers to the facility for security reasons.

Thank you,

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I can't update the shipping costs within the PDF submission forms, the field for shipping is automatically filled for each form. As suggested, I will write "SHIP TOGEHTER" on the forms, and I will update the shipping costs on the first form by hand after printing. I hope it'll work out.

Thx again and looking forward to getting the coins back :)

Heiko