• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting for Scratch Resistant Reholder...

4 posts in this topic

If I want to submit some coins for re-holder would I do it like what I have shown below? (No tier, Reholder Scratch-Resistant)

When I choose these options I'm noticing that the "Scratch-Resistant Holder" checkbox doesn't work.

image.thumb.png.f1b4eae1c3d5bf5937b6e899bfe249ba.png

If I do the online submission form, does it matter if I fill it out and it takes a while before I actually mail out the coins?

Infection levels in my area are dropping so I'm finally looking into maybe getting out a little more an maybe risking an extra trip or two to the post office (and I need to mail some things for work soon anyway) but I'm not 100% sure on the timeframe right now.

On 9/30/2020 at 10:12 AM, LISA B said:

Hi!

That is because all re-holders go into the scratch resistant holder.

Thanks,

Lisa

So going "No tier" and "Reholder" is the right way to do this and it'd be $12/coin? (these are about $500 gold coins so they wouldn't need oversize or high value).