• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just a few pennies I got from roll.

9 posts in this topic

I accidentally posted a few more than once sorry for inconvenience. Or at least quality of dates. I can and will put full pics asap.

Edited by Tridmn
More information

3 hours ago, RWB said:

Nice wheat cents. Always fun to find them in a roll or in change.

I accidentally posted a few more than once sorry for inconvenience. Most no mm this is from a so called dealer who wasn't supposed to search them. For some reason I think they did as usual lol.

36 minutes ago, Tridmn said:

I accidentally posted a few more than once sorry for inconvenience. Most no mm this is from a so called dealer who wasn't supposed to search them. For some reason I think they did as usual lol.

Years ago I bought one of those "unsearched" bags. Mostly 1947s.

They were big in the 1960s - cents and nickels being the most popular. Many supposedly from vending machine companies which was somehow supposed to ensure a more interesting mix than rolls from you local bank.

20 hours ago, RWB said:

Years ago I bought one of those "unsearched" bags. Mostly 1947s.

They were big in the 1960s - cents and nickels being the most popular. Many supposedly from vending machine companies which was somehow supposed to ensure a more interesting mix than rolls from you local bank.

I think I may end up buying a box of both pennies and nickels from the bank. Not many vending machines anymore.