• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have Sacagawea Gold Coins

9 posts in this topic

Depends on the condition and the MM. Without pictures to say otherwise, they are worth $1.00 each.

Are you interested in the Numismatics of the coins or just what they are worth.

PS- They are not gold but copper alloy plated.

Edited by Greenstang

2 hours ago, Coinman717 said:

They are uncirculated mint condition, sorry I should have stated that.  I have 2000 to 2018 and I am looking to sell them along with many other gold coins, also mint uncirculated condition.

No gold in those Sacajawea coins, none at all. The market for them is highly limited. Virtually everyone who wants them, already has them. I like them, and I have all of them, from all mints.

Edited by VKurtB

I do like the Sacagawea gold dollar series and i have most of them not thinking they are going to be worth much i have just collected them in an Eagle binder with their 2X2 snap lock holders.  they look really good against the black holder and make a nice presentation. the series isn't very popular but the "golden" dollar has some nice looking coins.

On 9/24/2020 at 7:12 PM, VKurtB said:

No gold in those Sacajawea coins, none at all. The market for them is highly limited. Virtually everyone who wants them, already has them. I like them, and I have all of them, from all mints.

Ok, Thanks for your reply.  I realized the coins were Manganese-Brass and not gold, but I wrote gold coin instead golden coin, which is how they are actually designated.  

Since you have some and are familiar with them, if you were to sell them, what price would you expect to get for the coins.  Is one more valuable then others, etc.?  My Sister got these coins from PCS.  I also have all the Presidential Coins with stamps in binders along with some other interesting coins. 25 years of Indian Head Pennies in a very nice wooden box.

I will post some pictures soon.

Take care....