• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current estimated wait for submission to appear?

9 posts in this topic

Hi!  I have a tracking number that shows it was delivered in the evening of 9/14 but I am not seeing the submissions online yet.  Is mail from around then still being opened or is there cause for concern?

Thanks!

• Administrator

Dear csouth3,

Thank you.  As of today, we are currently opening the mail that was delivered to us on September 12th.  Your package is here, just waiting its turn.

Thank you,

Lisa

14 hours ago, LISA B said:

Dear csouth3,

Thank you.  As of today, we are currently opening the mail that was delivered to us on September 12th.  Your package is here, just waiting its turn.

Thank you,

Lisa

NGC seems to be falling further and further behind in just opening the mail.  Just last week you were 10 days behind, and now it's up to 12.  Are you guys that short staffed?  Is it Covid related?  It seems crazy that it's going to take a full two weeks just to get into the system once you have received the package.

• Administrator

Hello All,

We have been extremely busy.  The amount of mail has been massive.  Our Receiving Department has been working late nights and weekends to try to get caught up.  We appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Lisa

On 9/25/2020 at 3:47 PM, bluecari said:

Hi,
Today is 9/25 what is the date that NGC currently opening mails? Mine also shows delivered 9/21 as well but so far not visible online status "Receiving"

Thanks

I literally just posted they are 12 days behind, the same day you posted this question.  Lisa herself stated on the 24th that they were opening mail from the 12th.