• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been waiting to hear a release date for the George Bush presidential dollar...

11 posts in this topic

The U.S. Mint's website has it listed at "Fall 2020" or sometime between now and the winter solstice. Maybe tomorrow, although probably not. Isn't 2020 fun?

Edited by VKurtB

1 hour ago, bsshog40 said:

I have actually been collecting these. They are pretty cool, silver and actually priced much better than the SAE's. 

Silver in Presidential dollar coins? Not in this country.

2 hours ago, World Colonial said:

No, another US Mint product of no interest to me.  If I don't see it on a coin forum, I'll eventually see it on Coin Week's site.

Normally - I wouldn't, but they are a good teaching aid.

6 minutes ago, Zebo said:

Normally - I wouldn't, but they are a good teaching aid.

I have the appropriate Dansco filled with all of them - all prezzes, all three mints. "Not gunna stop now. Wouldn't be pruuuudent. Bar is waiting for her bronze medal." Only the reverse proofs and the missing/additional edge printing ones aren't in there. I have those slabbed.

Edited by VKurtB

59 minutes ago, bsshog40 said:

These are the Presidential medals we are talking about. Silver Prez Medals

I’m pretty sure those are not what this thread was about, but instead the golden colored dollars. The ones you are referring to are medals, not dollars of any description.

Edited by VKurtB

6 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

I’m pretty sure those are not what this thread was about, but instead the golden colored dollars. The ones you are referring to are medals, not dollars of any description.

opps, you are right my friend! Still like the Medals tho. Lol 

16 minutes ago, bsshog40 said:

opps, you are right my friend! Still like the Medals tho. Lol 

You’ll be collecting them for a long time. The packaging is really nice, too. The designs get more interesting as time goes on.