• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969s one penny ddo
1 1

11 posts in this topic

I can't help noticing that the vast majority of "wished for" 1969-S DDO cents show up here badly corroded. Coincidence? I think not.

11 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

I can't help noticing that the vast majority of "wished for" 1969-S DDO cents show up here badly corroded. Coincidence? I think not.

What’s your theory on that?

4 minutes ago, MarkFeld said:

What’s your theory on that?

My theory is that corrosion not only enables, nor even merely encourages, but nearly creates pareidolia. And frankly, that's the least sinister explanation I can muster.

Edited by VKurtB

12 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

My theory is that corrosion not only enables, nor even merely encourages, but nearly creates pareidolia. And frankly, that's the least sinister explanation I can muster.

I think in the vast majority of cases, the explanation is merely the allure of money - the pot of gold. It causes people to see what they want to see.

1 minute ago, MarkFeld said:

I think in the vast majority of cases, the explanation is merely the allure of money - the pot of gold. It causes people to see what they want to see.

Or as Dan Fogelberg put it, "The Power of Gold".

"...It glitters and shines, it badgers and blinds
And constantly needs protecting
Balance the cost of the soul you lost with the dreams you lightly sold
Are you under... the power of gold"

See MR  MarkFeld ...
The master VKurtB always tells the truth Even if it has no value without hurting the feelings of the person who owns the coin ...

mr MarkFeld, I am a poor person, and I have always been trying for 6 years to searching to find something of value in order to live with dignity ..
But I will never give up, I will always come forward

35 minutes ago, alsayed said:

See MR  MarkFeld ...
The master VKurtB always tells the truth Even if it has no value without hurting the feelings of the person who owns the coin ...

mr MarkFeld, I am a poor person, and I have always been trying for 6 years to searching to find something of value in order to live with dignity ..
But I will never give up, I will always come forward

Best of luck to you in your search. And I think that a person need not have wealth in order to live with dignity.

Edited by MarkFeld

It is not the wealth that you think you are a master ..

The wealth that I mean is a decent life that I do not ask anyone to give me money when I sometimes need 5 dollars

to buy a treat or to eat to eat ....

4 hours ago, alsayed said:

It is not the wealth that you think you are a master ..

The wealth that I mean is a decent life that I do not ask anyone to give me money when I sometimes need 5 dollars

to buy a treat or to eat to eat ....

My friend,  the good part is whether all the forces of the universe are arrayed against you or not, you will never be permitted to pass an ink blot test.