• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canada Commemorative Dollars

12 posts in this topic

I have just purchased an NGC certified coin: 4087272-014. It is the 2009 Montreal Canadiens Logo. When I put the number in it comes up as the Montreal Canadiens 100th Anniversary which is not correct. Can you correct the record and add a slot for the Logo coin? Thanks, Larry

• Administrator
11 hours ago, LTMcCord said:

I have just purchased an NGC certified coin: 4087272-014. It is the 2009 Montreal Canadiens Logo. When I put the number in it comes up as the Montreal Canadiens 100th Anniversary which is not correct. Can you correct the record and add a slot for the Logo coin? Thanks, Larry

Hello, Larry.

We have notified the appropriate people. It may take about a week to reflect properly on your side. Our apologies. Thanks very much.

On 9/1/2020 at 8:32 AM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Larry.

We have notified the appropriate people. It may take about a week to reflect properly on your side. Our apologies. Thanks very much.

Just checking since it's been more than a week. Thanks

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, LTMcCord said:

Just checking since it's been more than a week. Thanks

Hello, Larry. With the holiday, things are backed up right now. They will get it updated soon. Once the researchers get the description updated in the grading system, the coin has to go through our weekly data update program. This weekly program will then update the coin description in the NGC Registry. Thank you for your patience.

Edited by Ali E.

On 9/9/2020 at 5:13 PM, Ali E. said:

Hello, Larry. With the holiday, things are backed up right now. They will get it updated soon. Once the researchers get the description updated in the grading system, the coin has to go through our weekly data update program. This weekly program will then update the coin description in the NGC Registry. Thank you for your patience.

Ali, It's now been more than 3 weeks. Any chance of getting that description changed any time soon? Larry

• Administrator
4 hours ago, LTMcCord said:

Ali, It's now been more than 3 weeks. Any chance of getting that description changed any time soon? Larry

Hi, Larry.

I just checked on this coin again. The grading and research teams are a bit backed up right now. Our apologies. It will be resolved in the next few weeks, well before 2020 awards deadlines. Thanks for your patience.

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, LTMcCord said:

Ali, it's been over 6 weeks. Surely your team can fix their mistake quicker than that. Can you stir the pot one more time? Thanks, Larry

Hi, Larry.

Thanks for your patience. They have updated your coin according to the Charlton catalogue description. It appears properly now in your NGC inventory. Please let us know when we may assist in the future.

Ali Ali Ali. This is not rocket science. Please tell the team that they got it wrong, again. The coin, which I am looking at, is the Montreal Canadiens Logo, not the Montreal Canadiens Road Jersey Crest. And there still is no slot for the Logo coin. Tell them that if they need to call me I will walk them through what needs to be done. I'll help them all I can. But, PLEASE, hold their hand til they get it right. Thanks. I'm sorry you have to go to so much trouble. Larry

• Administrator
3 hours ago, LTMcCord said:

Ali Ali Ali. This is not rocket science. Please tell the team that they got it wrong, again. The coin, which I am looking at, is the Montreal Canadiens Logo, not the Montreal Canadiens Road Jersey Crest. And there still is no slot for the Logo coin. Tell them that if they need to call me I will walk them through what needs to be done. I'll help them all I can. But, PLEASE, hold their hand til they get it right. Thanks. I'm sorry you have to go to so much trouble. Larry

Our apologies, again, Larry. I will tell them to check the book again. We appreciate your patience, again!  :tonofbricks:

8 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Our apologies, again, Larry. I will tell them to check the book again. We appreciate your patience, again!  :tonofbricks:

Yay!!! They got it done and did it right. Thank you so much for putting up with me. Larry

• Administrator
On 10/9/2020 at 10:57 PM, LTMcCord said:

Yay!!! They got it done and did it right. Thank you so much for putting up with me. Larry

Good Morning, Larry.

I was able to temporarily "force" your coins in the correct slots in the NGC Registry. We are still waiting for the correct people to update the description in the grading system. Thanks very much.