• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did not write EX on box?

13 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi Trapshooter,

The clock starts clicking for our turnaround time when the order is received in our system, not the delivery date.  As of today, we are opening mail that was delivered to us on August 6th.

Thank you,

Lisa

• Administrator

Hi Trapshooter,

Actually, it does help when you write EX all over the box so that we know that it's time sensitive.  When we get the mail we try to look for those packages and pull them first.  Unfortunately, sometimes they get missed.
Thank you,

Lisa

3 minutes ago, Trapshooter said:

For some reason I can’t upload the 1885?

If you can't, that is okay. I really wanted to see the cheek on that '84. Can you show a picture of the reverse of that one?

13 hours ago, Just Bob said:

I am going to guess that those lines running from 7 to 2 on the cheek are either die scratches or marks on the slab.

I think die scratches. There’s a PCGS 1884cc MS66+ on Great Collections auctions right now. I feel my coin has a stronger appearance than the PCGS. 

2B714533-483A-4AC7-BA93-3B9234FF3384.png

C9C8FD93-BCF7-47A0-A750-E252A648504F.jpeg