• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1981 P Nickel opinions on coin?
1 1

33 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Quintus Arrius said:

Is it too late to say, Welcome back to the Forum!? For better or worse, Brian319 is one of us!

For reasons which continue to elude me there are those on this chat room who take every offering as a personal challenge, the owner to be eviscerated as one would at the mouths of a pack of piranhas. Punks? Clowns? Liars? Squatters?

Do not allow the few who delight in flexing their collective muscle to dissuade you from seeking a well-reasoned opinion.

If you have in fact sold the specimen for a princely sum, you won! You can always ask the buyer what it was that drew him to your piece. [Last year, I purchased an otherwise unremarkable old coin raw, sight unseen, at just above melt value which turned out to grade MS-65 with only one other similarly graded, with none graded higher. You never know what can happen. Revel in your new-found fortune! It's a done deal, right?  Who cares what others think?

[I am away for not even a week and all hell breaks loose?  One thing for certain: after all is said and done, this rank amateur and sometime troll will be welcomed back with open arms.  I can't wait!  Anybody mind if I extend an invitation to my bosom buddies Ratzie, Rizzo and RichieRich? Carry on, gentlemen!]

I have my suspicions that our "friend" Brian319 is one of several aliases for a single person with his MO. Either that, or somebody somewhere has a "school" for discussion board trolls.

18 minutes ago, VKurtB said:

I have my suspicions that our "friend" Brian319 is one of several aliases for a single person with his MO. Either that, or somebody somewhere has a "school" for discussion board trolls.

I don't know about that but as Al Pacino said in Carlito's Way, "The street is watching. She's always watching." Nothing escapes anyone's gaze on this Forum.