• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS eBay from VDBCoins.com: 1878-CC Morgan MS63 NGC, 1910-S Lincoln MS65RB NGC
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Nothing earthshaking but a couple of nice coins at true auction, ending Sunday:

1878-CC Morgan dollar MS63 NGC VAM-9 "CC Tilted Right"

https://ebay.com/itm/333679949841

and

1910-S Lincoln MS65RB NGC, Full Red Obverse

https://ebay.com/itm/333680958765

Current bid on this one is only $81!

And I thankee!

Kind regards,

George

Gave you a little bump on the 10-S, I already have two or I might be more aggressive.  Just a thought your not doing yourself any favors with those photos especially the rev, the coin would show much better if you had taken a few minutes to polish off some of those scratches.

A product called PlastX, made by Meguiar's and marketed for polishing car headlights.  I use a soft buffing wheel in my dremel on the lowest speed or you can do it by hand with a soft cloth.  Works great and will work on any slab and remove most grazes scuffs and scratches except the really deep scratches.  I noted the rev photos because the rev is more bn so the color and the angle of the photos really highlight the slab marks and hide the coin surface more than the obv photos.

OIP.jpg

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your knowledge about this! Very kind of you. If you ever buy anything off of our website, remind me specifically who you are and I'll send you a nice rebate.

Kind regards,

George