• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any opinions would be great. Not sure. - 63' D - DDO on 3 ?

8 posts in this topic

Heavily worn example under magnification. Two photos of date from the coin and another photo of a regular 63 d for comparison. 

Not an expert but trying to learn. Greatly appreciate any replies. Thank you very much.

S20200812_035.jpg

S20200812_034.jpg

S20200811_118 2.jpg

Do you have any photos of the full coin obv and rev?  I have not checked to see but if there are any other pups for this DDO it would help to id if you have one or not.  I do think its very possible you may be correct.

On 8/12/2020 at 9:52 PM, Coinbuf said:

I know where VV is, but I have no way to match your coin to anything without full photos of your coin.

Cool.  Sure thing.  Its in a holder (my thumbnail is torn,  it's difficult to open ). Thanks!

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

The worn condition of your coin makes finding any of the pups from a photo near impossible, I think only an in hand exam with a loop would be useful as the other pups are quite minor.  I think you may have a late die state version but given the overall condition of the coin I don't know if it would be worth the costs to get verified.