• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delay in opening packages?

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

After not sending to NGC for a while, I send a few submissions during the promotion period as a trial run.

The final submission shows received by NGC last Monday 3 August, but as of today, 11 August

has not been logged into My Submissions.  Is there a big backlog for opening and logging coin submissions?

Will I still qualify for the promotion since it was received in time?

Secondly, on a previous submission, one where I have already received the coins back, I paid the $8 each for photos.

The images are not yet on the order page.  How long does it take for them to appear?

Thank you.

• Administrator

Dear Pruebas,

Thank you.  As of today we are opening the mail that was delivered to us on August 3rd.  You should see your order entered soon.  As long as this was in our facility by end of business on the 7th, you will be eligible for the ANA special.

Please email me the submission number for the images that you are looking for.

Thank you,

Lisa

• Administrator

Hello,

I've checked with imaging and it appears that we are running behind.  You should be getting them emailed you in a few days.

Thank you,

Lisa