• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982D small and 1982D large

19 posts in this topic

Are you selling these coins? You are in the sell/ buy Forum.

To answer your question, that is just a mark on the coin that looks like a D. It is impossible during the striking of a coin for extra letters or numbers to appear unless it is a dropped letter which yours is not. It's  also a Large Date.

I guess y'all forgot who I'm am ! So here one for you next time one of you come out your mouth the wrong way !I hope I catch you a a show or a ... auction. I hope your able too talk that same cramp! Because I don't want to hear ! I'm sorry or I didn't know!when I grab you say good bye to the person_without_enough_empathy!

On 7/22/2020 at 4:39 PM, Greenstang said:

Are you selling these coins? You are in the sell/ buy Forum.

To answer your question, that is just a mark on the coin that looks like a D. It is impossible during the striking of a coin for extra letters or numbers to appear unless it is a dropped letter which yours is not. It's  also a Large Date.

Do you know how dumb you sound!

How is it that my 1982is different from the woman you just feed BsTo? Yeah ! F you an you tell your God to suck my you know what!I'm going to show y'all ever one who had something to do with it!so I Don't care where I catch you!