• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the reason for the refusal?

11 posts in this topic

Neither of those cert numbers are valid when I attempted to verify them on the PCGS site.  If you have not done so I suggest you try and verify these two cert numbers yourself, here is a link to the PCGS site. https://www.pcgs.com/resources  Up in the right hand side you will see an icon for verify, click on it and input your numbers, both the numbers you provided in your op (501172604, and 501172603) are not currently valid.  Some reasons for this might include a typo error in your request/post, a mechanical error on the part of PCGS, and other reasons.  You would need to contact PCGS customer service to determine the problem and see what can be done to resolve the issue.

Note I do not work for NGC just a collector giving you some free advice.

• Administrator
On 7/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Abo anas 09 said:

Hello .. I would like to inquire about the reason for the refusal of my two coins, please

PCGS 501172604   Please check the cert number

PCGS 501172603   Please check the cert number

Hello. You will need to contact PCGS to get any errors corrected before entering these coins in to the NGC Registry. Thanks very much and let us know when we may assist in the future.

Hello and thanks for your interaction with me .. Actually I tried to verify the numbers that I have in PCGS, but I did not find anything so I uploaded new pictures of the currency that I have and I'm still waiting for the result .

I am very interested in checking the reliability of the currency first and then its value .

٢٠٢٠٠٧١٩_٠٧٤٣٣١.jpg

٢٠٢٠٠٧١٩_٠٧٤٢٥٥.jpg

٢٠٢٠٠٧١٩_٠٧٤٠٤٢.jpg

٢٠٢٠٠٧١٩_٠٧٤٠٠٣.jpg

So, you were trying to get two fake coins, that aren't even in PCGS holders, entered into an NGC registry, using fake PCGS numbers? You should be ashamed of yourself!

18 hours ago, Just Bob said:

لذا ، كنت تحاول الحصول على عملتين مزيفتين ، ليستا حتى في حاملي PCGS ، تم إدخالهما في سجل NGC ، باستخدام أرقام PCGS وهمية؟ يجب أن تخجل من نفسك!

☝️??

1 hour ago, Abo anas 09 said:

Sorry, Bob, I did not understand what you mean !! Do you mean that these two coins are fake?

The first year for the Washington quarter was 1932.  Post a photo of the PCGS labels you have, or whatever the numbers are on that you tried to enter.

On 7/21/2020 at 2:48 AM, Abo anas 09 said:

Sorry, Bob, I did not understand what you mean !! Do you mean that these two coins are fake?

Very very bad fakes.

Also, as those coins you posted are not in PCGS holders... where did you get those numbers from that you were trying to enter in? There's no slab, so no label, so no cert#.