• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journal Title
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Sure. Just alter the label, or re-title the pages....or do I misunderstand your question?

I do not know what kind of Journal you have in mind but I would avoid changing the name to The Wall Street Journal.

16 hours ago, Quintus Arrius said:

I do not know what kind of Journal you have in mind but I would avoid changing the name to The Wall Street Journal.

The Walnut Street Journal might get you sued, too.

If 1917 means something like changing the "Journal of Oncology" to "The Journal of Dental Science" then there might be a problem. But, many organizations change their name at some point and thus change the name of their publication(s). The "American Numismatic and Antiquarian Society" became the "American Numismatic Society" ---

On 7/18/2020 at 11:38 AM, kbbpll said:

Are you talking about a "journal" on this website?

Yeah, he was talking about the "Collector's Journal" area - which he's been using to create some amusing bits of slightly outlandish fiction.