• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting the band back together (I'm on a mission from God)

4 posts in this topic

Over the next few months (once I get set up again after my move to Philadelphia in August) I'm going to start building my website back up with coins for sale.  I've spent years building up quite a stash, and it's time for me to start really paring it back - and building my website back up will be the best of worlds for me for multiple reasons.

I've already started adding items to it - so I thought I'd share the links.  There are only two pages at this point, so you won't get tired looking through them (haha)

Miscellaneous Items (at this point has a few different tokens/encased coins, a bunch of world silver, and a couple US coins) and Graded Coins (has a list of everything available right now, and for graded coins I am always open to reasonable offers.)

Thank you, and have a great week!

Just added some new PF70UCAM Presidential Dollars today - according to the NGC Price Guide, each coin has a current book value of $35. I am offering them here for $20/coin plus shipping (you pick) or buy all 10 for $150 shipped ($15/coin with FREE shippingvia USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Small Box.) There are only two duplicates in this group, so it might be a good opportunity for reselling if are so inclined (I feel at $15/coin there is still some meat left on the bone.)

2007 S Proof George Washington Dollar NGC PF70UCAM 3084347-058
2007 S Proof George Washington Dollar NGC PF70UCAM 3084347-056
2007 S Proof John Adams Dollar NGC PF70UCAM 1208744-107
2007 S Proof Thomas Jefferson Dollar NGC PF70UCAM 3085294-014
2007 S Proof James Madison Dollar NGC PF70UCAM 1217335-059
2007 S Proof James Madison Dollar NGC PF70UCAM 3117364-105
2011 S Proof Andrew Johnson Dollar NGC PF70UCAM 3487412-040
2011 S Proof Ulysses S Grant Dollar NGC PF70UCAM 3488003-022
2011 S Proof Rutherford B Hayes Dollar NGC PF70UCAM 3454502-017
2011 S Proof James Garfield Dollar NGC PF70UCAM 3487412-118

Good evening!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends - I'd just like to take a moment to let you know I've added some new World Mint Sets to my Miscellaneous page.  There are only two duplicates.  

Countries added: Great Britain, Monaco, New Zealand, Singapore

Note: If you want to buy a larger quantity of these - or anything from my site - please feel free to contact me here for a shipping quote.