• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Remove what appears to be white slab insert debris on my slabbed coin

3 posts in this topic

Hi 

I hope you can help me with this problem. I won a Stacks auction lot last month 06/27/2020 which included a NGC graded Iceland 1931 5 Aurar in MS-65 Cert # 3886834-025.. I noticed what I thought was lint on the slab and when I received the lot late last week I was very disappointed to see that this white stuff was in the slab and looks like it was from the white insert material ..that was stuck to the insert and while the coin was place in to the insert was when the debris was transferred on to the coin. I included some pictures......Please advise me what to do and would there be a charge to me to have this removed.  I would also like to have my collection name on the new label Robertsson Collection ...I know I'm asking a lot.....Thank you for your time in this matter...:smile:

ice5ams65222-tile.jpg

Edited by Iceman