• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 over 1941 Canadian 25 cent

38 posts in this topic

Nothing is visible in that picture.  First thing is to check if it is clad or silver.  There is virtually no chance it is a 1970 or 1941.

Edited by l.cutler

I'll say one thing for you ratzie333, your imagination far exceeds your knowledge of coins. Seems like everything you post post is a "rare" or "valuable" coin. All you have to do is check to see if it is silver or clad, that will give you your answer.

@Ratzie33 

I am totally convinced that you have the world's greatest collection of never was, never has been, does not exist, impossible errors and varieties. You need to start documenting your collection and publish a two volume set of books along the line of the Cherry Pickers Guide, You can name it "The Complete Guide to Impossible Die Varieties" subtitled 'Why am I the Only One to See This Junk ?'

Edited by Moxie15

No. STOP IT! Just stop it. You're embarrassing yourself, and ticking me off to boot. Besides, it's NOT Canadian anything. It's a badly worn ordinary USA quarter.

Edited by VKurtB

If it’s a mule coin will you apologize? I’ll bet you an 1877 au Indian head penny that I’m correct. Put your coin where your mouth is.

The one 1970-S over 1941 Canadian quarter was created by a Mint employee who surreptitiously slipped a 1941 Canadian quarter into the blanks bin in 1970 in San Francisco at the proof coin shop. So are you suggesting that the Mint worker had TWO 1941 Canadian quarters to slip in and not just one??!!??! Think, man. Stop being so gullible, or thinking we are.

IT'S NOT A MULE!!!! Canada has its own mint(s). Their dies don't hang out in San Francisco. Can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get the heck off of Facebook, pick up a real book and read and learn???

You've been at this for many months now and you have yet to post EVEN ONE THING EVEN ONE TIME that is real. STOP IT!

Edited by VKurtB

Learn the minting process. If you need a structure to do that, rather than "force feeding" it and designing a course to do that by yourself (totally understandable), then join the ANA and start one of their basic "Numismatic Diploma" courses to get your feet wet. They have one called, "The Modern Minting Process", a home correspondence course, that is right up the alley of your rather desperate needs. If you want an even smaller appetizer, they now even have FREE, and OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC program called the ANA eLearning Academy . Ratzie, you are in rather serious need of numismatic education, lots and lots of it, and there's no excuse not to get it. I've pointed you directly to it and it's even free.

www.money.org

Go, look around and learn.

https://info.money.org/elearning   for the FREE and OPEN eLearning Academy

Edited by VKurtB

In YOUR case, Ratzie, given what kind of stuff you're drawn to, I'd recommend THIS free course:

When the Die is Wrong: Wrong Die Varieties That Can be Found and Collected

We will be talking about coins that were struck with dies that should have been used on a different coin. Think Proofs, circulations, different years, and denominations (like mules). From Flying Eagle cents to Bullion Silver eagles we will go over more than 50 different coins in this fascinating subset of variety collecting. Some of these coins can carry a price tag worth far more than a normal coin. All attendees will have the opportunity to receive a PDF file of the coins that we talk about.

Instructor: John H. Miller Jr., variety expert for more than 20 years

When: Jul 28, 2020 | 12:00-2:00 PM MDT

Then take that PDF you get with that course, have it printed and maybe even bound, and start your very own numismatic library. It'll be a better world for all of us if you do. 

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NXkGXgP0Q6--P3vzfMFA4Q

Here, I even hotlinked the registration for this course.

Edited by VKurtB

6 hours ago, Ratzie33 said:

One au 1877 Indian head cent.

If you have it, it's a fake. Guaranteed.