• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 d. Nickel DDO/ddr

5 posts in this topic

Do any of these coins have anything written on them that causes you to think they're varieties or errors? I recall you saying you have a pile of coins from an "error collector". I'm wondering if anything in this pile was identified as an actual variety or error. You keep putting DDO and/or DDR in your titles so I'm just curious where you're getting the idea that any of these are actually varieties. We might be able to help you better if we understood where you're coming from.

It's an ordinary nickel - value is 5-cents.

If you describe what it is that makes you think you have coins struck from doubled dies, please let others know. Folks here want to help, but frequent posting of ordinary coins discourages many from helping.

Edited by RWB

appears to be a typical Jefferson.... probably worth more in filling a hole in a coin board or introducing a kid into the hobby than for sale value...