• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adding Coins to a custom set

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I had a quick question.  I tried adding some PCGS coins to my error set - they are not listed in my list of coins (as error coins are not accepted), so i've been working to add them via the tool (status, grading service, cert number).  The NGC ones added fine, but the PCGS ones, when i hit enter after inputting the cert number, it kicks me back to "public name search".  Any thoughts?

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Liberty1776 said:

Hi,

I had a quick question.  I tried adding some PCGS coins to my error set - they are not listed in my list of coins (as error coins are not accepted), so i've been working to add them via the tool (status, grading service, cert number).  The NGC ones added fine, but the PCGS ones, when i hit enter after inputting the cert number, it kicks me back to "public name search".  Any thoughts?

Hello, iberty1776.

You will need to utilize NGCcoin.com to add PCGS coins to your inventory. Then you may go to collectors-society.com to edit your custom sets. We apologize for any inconvenience. (The programming to add PCGS coins on the Collectors-Society website no longer exists.) Thank you.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Liberty1776 said:

HI, i think i figured out a way around my issue.  I should be good now.  Thanks!

Ok please let us know if there is something else with which we can assist. :)