• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 s possible Ddo

7 posts in this topic

you'll always get a quicker / better answer if you state where you think you see the attribute (DDO in this case).  And get really focused pics of that area (especially for doubling).

2 hours ago, Thompson2 said:

you'll always get a quicker / better answer if you state where you think you see the attribute (DDO in this case).  And get really focused pics of that area (especially for doubling).

I see it on the date liberty in God we Trust 

So you think this is work sending in for grading you would believe the story behind this if I told you it come out of a obw roll now that I got to looking I think all but 6 are the ddos

Have you looked at images of graded examples? It's clearly not FS-101 if that's what you're thinking. What I'm seeing, in my head I call "luster doubling", where there is a reflective surface next to digits/letters that makes it look like "doubling" but isn't even raised above the surface. I don't know if it's technically "machine doubling" (MD) or what, but it's very common.