• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PCGS MS66 Saint Gaudens Rattlers

8 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, GoldFinger1969 said:

Any particular reason for the rattler ?  Or is any older slab good ?

Just wanting to buy some rattlers, preferably 66 or 67.  I'm set on gold in regular NGC & PCGS holders, although I feel NGC's grading on gold is much more accurate.

10 hours ago, USAFVET said:

Just wanting to buy some rattlers, preferably 66 or 67.  I'm set on gold in regular NGC & PCGS holders, although I feel NGC's grading on gold is much more accurate.

I haven't seen to many Saints in the OGH or Rattler holders, dating to 1995 or before.  I presume you've checked HA, Stacks, and GC ?

Even a common Saint in MS67 in a rattler/OGH is going to sell like it is already CAC'd.  And if it has that......xD

On 5/25/2020 at 10:31 AM, USAFVET said:

I'm looking for MS66 or better Saints, in the old "rattler" holders.  If you can help out please PM me. USAFVET

USA, did you find any rattler Saints MS66 or better ?

11 hours ago, USAFVET said:

Nope, still looking.

Checking out all the auction websites ? 

I'd normally say the Big 3 Coin Shows in early-2021 are a great shot at finding them, but who knows how many of them come off.