• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a thread where everyone tracks orders?

6 posts in this topic

Thanks Greenstang.  I have 2 submissions that I am excited to have graded.  Is there a place where people talk about when they submitted their orders, what stage of the process it is in, etc?  Like a thread where people keep track of where NGC is at in the process?  Thanks.

I think the "Ask NGC Forum" is the closest forum to that on here. You can read previous posts but it is mainly about customers looking for their coins or questions about them.

There is no thread or place where orders are shared on this site, the logical location for such a thread would be in the US/World coin section of the forums.  I don't really see it gaining much traction tho as we have very few regular posters, and of those I have no idea how many submit on any regular basis.  

NGC has a coin grading process,  were you can watch your coin in process while being graded. It's under NGC resources page. Called grading process.