• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheat penny help identify

134 posts in this topic

Hey if it's unreadable how are you going to say it's not a 1943S? See that's where I'm trying to get lol.then they say I'm seeing things .this post been here for how long now and that is the best you can do?

Edited by Jonescoins

Well oh heck it would do better on eBay ๐Ÿ˜‚ bids up .seems to me people don't care about the grade as long as they get what they paid for.so keep adding to this post, your only making it seem what you saying could be a little lie and if I bump my head then it's my head ๐Ÿ˜‚.so what's the highest on the grading scale? So how many are slabbed at that top grade,then you subtract the percentage of that and what do you get? You get still damaged coins even in BU rolls,so what's your information about that.did you also tell the people,that in fact for a 1943 copper penny to exist.well it will only be discover on a different coin planchet.so ok ๐Ÿ‘ what else do you have.i told you I like the walking dead, just not the ones act like they alive and smart.

Edited by Jonescoins

On 5/22/2020 at 10:53 AM, ronnie stein said:

I thought it looked like an overly strong 1753 V coin the very second I saw it, so,ย in my opinion, it's notย a 1943S. Realย nice find, I wish I had one, especially one that is absolutely beautifully toned like yours. You should get it graded Jonescoins, it might get 'Specimen' graded, and that means it could be worth $183,500 or so.ย Research it and see if you can find another coin like itย so you can compare yours to it.ย 

Look here a real Question? Everyone is saying what they want to ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ here's a person that replied to my post,yet! Veryhighly respected and yet you're never said nothing to his reply.now I wonder lol

Edited by Jonescoins

8 hours ago, Conder101 said:

OK, it is NOT a 1943 S copper cent.ย  It is a very heavily corroded wheat cent of undeterminable date and as such if sent in will either come back as a no grade no service, or as a 19XX wheat cent corroded and you will have paid $40+ dollars to learn that you have a wheat cent worth one cent.

ย 

And all of the corrosion (and wishful thinking) is resulting in a bad case of paradalia. (the mind trying to find patterns in random data and seeing things which aren't really there.)

Look you can the 19.but you can't see the 43 yet all numbers are in the same condition wow come on you guys really

On 5/26/2020 at 11:21 PM, Conder101 said:

OK, it is NOT a 1943 S copper cent.ย  It is a very heavily corroded wheat cent of undeterminable date and as such if sent in will either come back as a no grade no service, or as a 19XX wheat cent corroded and you will have paid $40+ dollars to learn that you have a wheat cent worth one cent.

ย 

And all of the corrosion (and wishful thinking) is resulting in a bad case of paradalia. (the mind trying to find patterns in random data and seeing things which aren't really there.)

Hey did I say 1943S ? Did I had to say in the form you see it .1943D/s ๐Ÿ˜‰.the picture is clearly seen how the numbers that you can't see are there with doubled die trail.besides we know what numbers are new and what's old on the coin.so I can see why you don't want me to.a 1943 D/S never been found.also sir they have graded coins in much worst condition than this .so come on tell us some more on why this isn't what it appears to be! Well we waiting..

Edited by Jonescoins

If you're gonna make up stories about this, you should get more creative.ย  I'm pretty sure that was stamped over a Roman Siscian coin circaย 412 AD!ย  I mean, you can clearly see that in the shadow of Lincon's head.ย  And who's to say that didn't happen??ย 

Wow!ย  that's amazing...ย 

ย 

(Why do people provide actual, thought-out feedback to the trolls anyway?)

ย 

ย 

Edited by Thompson2

Lysergic acid diethylamide costs money, pareidolia is free, and putting the two together, gazing at the thing with an open mind,ย a 1943 D/S over 1753 V with corroded rim damage, about 412 AD, is plausible. ย Especially if you also consider the bump on the head, b g.ย  Edit: You ought to take the coin grading class, I heard NGC is hiring now....

Edited by ronnie stein

22 minutes ago, ronnie stein said:

Lysergic acid diethylamide costs money, pareidolia is free, and putting the two together, gazing at the thing with an open mind,ย a 1943 D/S over 1753 V with corroded rim damage, about 412 AD, is plausible. ย Especially if you also consider the bump on the head, b g.ย 

Well as I said I didn't make the coin,an once more anything before 1982. Well it was real copper,so yes all coins was stamped over some just was showing more impressions than others..so as for making something up No sir ๐Ÿ‘! Oh about the bump on the head .well one thing is for sure,we have took chances on alot things that didn't work out.did that stop some of the great collectors?An I never said you said it was! However what I did say.was when you replied to my post,then how come nothing was said to a very highly respected person..I was done with it,I had dropped it back in the water jug bank.never was getting it graded just like the hunt and the fact that people will tell you anything.so to me even BU,UC. Rollsย  would have the same markings on the head some just more noticeable than others.so yes thank you for your help and time .

Edited by Jonescoins

2 hours ago, ronnie stein said:

Lysergic acid diethylamide costs money, pareidolia is free, and putting the two together, gazing at the thing with an open mind,ย a 1943 D/S over 1753 V with corroded rim damage, about 412 AD, is plausible. ย Especially if you also consider the bump on the head, b g.ย  Edit: You ought to take the coin grading class, I heard NGC is hiring now....

Since you put that way! 412 AD .the numbers and letters are which are placed an order to form the images to t the area of the field of the coin .that what gives it creation .so I'm learning right here lol.in other words! That right there tell you the coin already damaged,so by the Mint adding and buffing as you say well a nother coin has been restored .so by already markings from all coins before it becomes the date that it is nowย 

Edited by Jonescoins

The viewers are watching now ! So can you please tell us why when he answered you with the 142AD .and also the BU , uncirculated rolls you didn't respond back to? All coins damaged even from the Mint! Why did they before you came up with the grading scale system.so that the coin with the less amount of damaged is praise glorify.well come on since you guys seems to have a problem with this . Don't all talk at once ๐Ÿ˜‰

Note! My next move is the coin shop dealer, so mind you! Because you want to run your mouth! And you are a representative of NGC.i will put that on video so please come on tell me it's Not A1943D/s . stamped over a 1753 v-cion . I Dare You ๐Ÿ˜‚.So I can prove you are wrong!

Edited by Jonescoins

Why do you think people don't care about the grading scale system? As long as they get what they paid for that's what matters to them! You have coins worth thousands in slabs rotting away.But you want to show the public that my coin is ! Well please I'm begging you to!ย 

See I even said I wasn't going to get it graded.still y'all keep coming at me! So ok let's make this Livestream.Because one thing here that hasn't been said, well it let's me know I'm on the right track lol.why Don't you get a image of a 1943.see where the date belong at an also the angle of the 3 and the 4 is why is proceeding the way it do..,๐Ÿ˜€ I'm trying to understand that they can point all that out! bit can't see the 1943 even die trailing.so that you seen just the AD:) what you see now spell it all out . Look people he's going to wish he never went to Lincoln head.๐Ÿ‘as you see I did say that 1943D is showing doubled die trailing.so tell the people again what you see? Entrapment lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚. see how people tell on themselvesCM200527-083406003.thumb.jpg.674fd47f5f8539c43fa487986d7d0f62.jpg

15906174949181888968529.jpg

Edited by Jonescoins

Well we are waiting!ย  Because most of you can tell when a coin is on or off it's coin planchet .so how you respond to me about this coin show Lot! So let the public find out the NGC show's shows racism towards the net public of coins beingย  produce.hey don't they all come from the same Mint? Please tell the public your feeling's towards the public net coin production ๐Ÿ‘

They say a little boy,that found a rare penny in his lunchbox.so with that being said, meanwhile it's bouncing around in the lunchbox lol .but! It's worth millions of dollars.i just Said I had one ๐Ÿ‘Œ, didn't say it's better than the holy Grail.Nope! Knowing it's already considered damaged.i just wanted seen if I one that was verify to put in the coin book album.. notice the title said help me identify..he gave it away when you said knowing the date won't give it any value I didn't even say anything about the date! ๐Ÿ˜‰Read back I'm sure the post can't lie .lol

You see the problem is that it's a circulating coin,.yet the real factor is a 1943 D hasn't never been found and because of it's been in circulation they don't want to be in the condition that its in ๐Ÿ‘cool got it.ย 

Edited by Jonescoins

On 5/21/2020 at 5:41 PM, Jonescoins said:

CM200520-185614035.jpg

CM200520-183921017.jpg

CM200520-185101031.jpg

CM200520-184523026.jpg

CM200520-073944012.jpg

look they talk about the plaster the damaged but let's not forget when it's come from the MINT itself .it already have a special coating that give it to shine so when It start slowly deteriorating what happens to it becomes the plaster

Edited by Jonescoins

Now see the entrapment? 1943 is stamped in the back of Lincoln head .you already see it,so I don't have to tell you where to look .well I guess the people can see it to picture don't lie.he said what about the 142AD . look at it right! I'm sure you won't say that to me again ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ not 142 AD it's 1943 D trailing over his head.still waiting

16 hours ago, Jonescoins said:

Look you can the 19.but you can't see the 43 yet all numbers are in the same condition wow come on you guys really

Well it is clearly a wheat cent so the first two digits of the date HAVE to be 19 because the wheat cents was made form 1909 to 1958.

23 hours ago, Jonescoins said:

Look here a real Question? Everyone is saying what they want to ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ here's a person that replied to my post,yet! Veryhighly respected and yet you're never said nothing to his reply.now I wonder lol

See one minute oh that's a great coin to graded and it's very beautiful toned .lol then when that it was a actually 1943d/s things changed lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

Get ready to rewrite that about the only 1943D to exist! Yes it's the only one in that grade. Lol ! Yes sir ๐Ÿ‘.now I see why y'all are Mad ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Jonescoins