• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheat penny help identify

134 posts in this topic

On 5/27/2020 at 12:16 PM, Thompson2 said:

If you're gonna make up stories about this, you should get more creative.  I'm pretty sure that was stamped over a Roman Siscian coin circa 412 AD!  I mean, you can clearly see that in the shadow of Lincon's head.  And who's to say that didn't happen?? 

Wow!  that's amazing... 

(Why do people provide actual, thought-out feedback to the trolls anyway?)

Take notice this guy is here! Still nothing,yet! One who is another with a big lying mouth! 😁

On 5/27/2020 at 12:16 PM, Thompson2 said:

If you're gonna make up stories about this, you should get more creative.  I'm pretty sure that was stamped over a Roman Siscian coin circa 412 AD!  I mean, you can clearly see that in the shadow of Lincon's head.  And who's to say that didn't happen?? 

Wow!  that's amazing... 

(Why do people provide actual, thought-out feedback to the trolls anyway?)

Look people this so called NGC representative 🤔 acting like he's not in today.yeah you better off giving your input on something that has already been given details to

NGC your Representatives gave themselves away when it was said by your own representative since when do we collect junk! By the NGC representative Just Bob! So how long have he has been helping NGC covering up for the beginning of NGC existence.yet! NGC wants to act like their don't stinks! Lmao 😂

1591472397747604703902.jpg

1591472439970821276219.jpg

1591472472411646543810.jpg

Everybody and everyone see NCG BS! So what person found a treasure in a bu and uc rolls? Well NGC ! We know your not going to answer, Because you don't want to further embarrassing the company.so go-ahead delete my account 😂! It doesn't matter! People see your true colors 😂. parking lot coin.its not one parking lot scratch from a parking lot! That's just your excuse to not deal with a really error at hand 😉

The same thing was said by a NGC representative,that it was a beautiful an well  aged coin don't clean it or put fingerprints on it! Wait wait ! What happened NGC? Wow that Question still haven't been answered! Clearly in details showed a 1993D copper penny 👍👏👏.they deleted my account 😂 yeah 👎👎👎👎 I didn't make it lol.you seen everything from the surface come into Lincoln whole centS lmao 😂

So NGC would you care to answer the question please 🤔

I told you while you think someone is dumb! I thought I had to keep my silver Morgan's for werewolves and vampires I got to keep copper coins for zombies now? Wow! You said you are a NGC representative? What is really going on with NGC?

Wow ! NGC that's how you send smuts to clean up after a sled ride👍Bob your head to this lmao 😂. note! She attacked me! An as you can see she's 💯 racist!

Edited by Funlearning

Now people you see what I mean? Here it is I was thankful of her , for sharing a app to get better pic! Wow ! She comes out left field on me🤔.wait wait.so Karen what did you when mean please tell us!