• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheat penny help identify

134 posts in this topic

Well gm .so what would be your take on this now ? Not if you focus in on the Date! 1943 .in the middle of the printed Numbers there's the middle of that number which is printed! Note how the SD is there which seems to interact with the device causing it to appear like a 1945 lol.well we can see how with wear and debris corrosion and damage can cause this but yet it's in 1943 undisputed lmao

On 5/22/2020 at 10:53 AM, ronnie stein said:

I thought it looked like an overly strong 1753 V coin the very second I saw it, so, in my opinion, it's not a 1943S. Real nice find, I wish I had one, especially one that is absolutely beautifully toned like yours. You should get it graded Jonescoins, it might get 'Specimen' graded, and that means it could be worth $183,500 or so. Research it and see if you can find another coin like it so you can compare yours to it. 

Hey do you think I might be eligible for specimens grade ? Everybody was running your mouth,now where y'all run to? Dang ! Y'all had so much say where y'all at now 😁 . offer up lmao 

Oh by the way! Because of the rim intact as well as it is legible ,he said it would come up as fair or good condition! Wow ! Didn't you say it would be unreadable or no  service? Now you really have the viewers wanting to know? Why you Lie ? 

Edited by Jonescoins

The fact that you said it couldn't be graded! Because of the condition it was in ! Well that's a lie 😂. Also because the images look like something else!  Well that's a lie 😂! Ok what's next? Lmao

Edited by Jonescoins

Note! I'm even envy you because you have so much going on with this rare coin,yet! It has been heavy wear and corrosion.Now note people! This is where the comes in lol.now you trying to get your hands on it before I can get it graded? .if someone who doesn't know what they are looking at they can misinterpreted as something else! What!

You mean to tell me that all these great collectors behind the scenes.? They all knew just wanted the blessings of NGC!  Wow ! Understand that every great company comes with well great kept secrets? What? 😁 Oh now you saying too much! My bad 😂 I take it back 😂

Hey viewers 😁 note! That there is one individual just very highly respected you noticed that he didn't even respond to this post I wonder? Because my last encounter

of with him he said you think you got the great 1943 it would be in the wrong place so I say I must got it in the right place this time 😁

Edited by Jonescoins

Listen they was like you seeing things 😂! Ok however it's different when it's in your own hands!as you can you people will tell you anything! You gotta listen to us 😂 yeah! Then I would have been another one of your individuals you got to toss a treasure go away 😁

Edited by Jonescoins

It's out there keep up the hunt! Really a 1922.,1943, 1955,,1959,1969,1972and so on.if you really think that they are going to just be sitting in some BU or uncirculated rolls.well most of your storyline start off with they found it! Not going through BU  or uncirculated rolls . nope! They came across them😁

Looks like they can't talk? Besides they have certified it without them even grading it! 😁 . Did you say it's a 1943 D ? Yes! Sir I do ! Do you realize that it could be the second 1943D found.wow ! Thanks NGC 👍

Edited by Jonescoins

Thanks just Bob👍 I'm getting alot of offers.the highest yet is $2,000.00 because it hasn't officially been graded! Wow ! I wonder what would they offer for a 1993d copper penny? Thanks 😁👍NGC! Serious inquiries only.

Self entrapment an  you want to run your mouth ! I think you should just shut up 😂 an let things take it's course! Otherwise this could get really for the Name sake of NGC! I wish you would! 

Yes I'm cocky! It was ok 😊 when they was laughing 😂 at me ,now facts slapped them back they have nothing to say 😂.the folks getting tired of you! Well tell them that it's all have been publicly has been expose! Then they want to tell you to keep the hunt up! Lmao 😂

Edited by Jonescoins

On 5/22/2020 at 10:53 AM, ronnie stein said:

I thought it looked like an overly strong 1753 V coin the very second I saw it, so, in my opinion, it's not a 1943S. Real nice find, I wish I had one, especially one that is absolutely beautifully toned like yours. You should get it graded Jonescoins, it might get 'Specimen' graded, and that means it could be worth $183,500 or so. Research it and see if you can find another coin like it so you can compare yours to it. 

Look see how people can lie and try to con you out of your treasure? An they want to talk about YouTube 😂 they are just as bad! So As I said I just wanted v verification! Now thanks to NGC,or because of the ones that lied! Now both coins has been undisputed verify without even being graded thank you NGC 😁👍.so 1943D copper penny and a 1993D copper penny. wow ! 😁👍Yes!

We are here with channel 6news Tulsa Oklahoma live ! So NGC could you please comment on jones.coin! Why is it that he discover another 1943 D penny it's a problem? 

Edited by Funlearning