• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing shipment

6 posts in this topic

Anyone from NGC can help me retracing a shipment which you sent back to me that seems missing? I've been trying to sort this out with your customer care for 2 months!

People trust you with their wealth, i'd appreciate some more respect!

I just sent in a bunch of coins yesterday and I just read this now.....Oh boy I don't think I can wait that long maybe I should have them mailed express over night if that will make a difference. I'm going to have to call NGC to ask them. 

14 hours ago, LISA B said:

Hello,

USPS is holding packages that are going out of the Country.

Thank you

Phewww.....That's a relieve ...Well for me any way.

22 hours ago, LISA B said:

Hello,

USPS is holding packages that are going out of the Country.

Thank you

Well either you (in NGC's name) are not telling the truth or else USPS is divulging erroneous information. The tracking number you provided indicates the shipment left JFK. You promised to trace the package but never heard from you. I think it's time you should start using Fedex/UPS...you are handling people's wealth and it's total madness and irresponsible from NGC to send back packages using normal post during such times..besides that I specifically instructed not to have the package sent out to me during these times