• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost or Stolen Indian Head by USPS
1 1

5 posts in this topic

If anyone happens to come across an 1871 Indian Head Cent NGC MS 64 RB, Certification #4740687-002, please let me know.  This coin was mailed out as a purchase on May 6th through the U.S. Postal Service, was scanned at a distribution center in Moreno Valley, CA on the 10th, and hasn't been seen since.

I had a few coins that was mailed or went in to a California usps faculty with a tracking number on may 9th and didn't move for nearly two weeks  with out any more info until today May 22nd when it show up as being out for delivery ...I know it stinks

USPS seems to be having problems lately.  I have had two Priority Mail packages recently "disappear" in their tracking system, one for a week and the other for almost a month. Both eventually were delivered, so don't give up on it yet.  

If it doesn’t show up you may be able to report  it as stolen. The certification number is it’s serial number so it can be entered into the system as stolen. It will pop up as such if it is ever pawned or ran by a police officer. Just save your purchase documents as proof of ownership.