• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attribution Services

2 posts in this topic

I checked your attribution list for DDO’s and I have some DDO’s that are not on your list of approved attributions for DDO’s. I sent them in for attribution to James Wiles from Variety Vista. Once I receive them back with a letter of authenticity can I then sent the coins along with the letter from James Wiles to you at NGC and have the coins attributed with the double die listing added to the coins label?

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

NGC will add varieties that are distinctive enough from others to be attributed consistently and are appealing enough that they would merit some premium.

Which ones are added is determined on a case-by-case basis. If you furnish a list of the CONECA numbers as illustrated at the VarietyVista website, it will be easier to determine whether these varieties are worthy additions.