• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Set, Allegan County, Michigan - Trade Tokens
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

Having trouble with the above mentioned custom set. When I click the SET LISTING, GALLERY and SLIDE SHOW tabs, no data or images will display. I can edit the set, upload images, etc. 

I give up, what am I doing/not doing?

Thanks,

Mike

Hang on,

I think I see what's going on, the tokens listed are "raw" and are thus not visible, correct? Sorry, I missed that note in the set.

That leads me to a second question. Why are owned "raw" coins not allowed to be viewed in custom sets?

Thanks,

Mike 

Edited by Fenntucky Mike

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Fenntucky Mike said:

Hang on,

I think I see what's going on, the tokens listed are "raw" and are thus not visible, correct? Sorry, I missed that note in the set.

That leads me to a second question. Why are owned "raw" coins not allowed to be viewed in custom sets?

Thanks,

Mike 

Hello, Mike.

Yes, you are correct. When coins are "raw," NGC has no way of verifying that a coin is what is being described by the collector. Therefore, they are viewable only to the collector him or herself. Thank you and please let us know when we may assist next.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Fenntucky Mike said:

Bummer,

Thanks for the confirmation and explanation Ali.

Have a good one,

You do the same. Thanks, Mike. :)