• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help on Online vs PDF submission forms please

2 posts in this topic

Newbie submitting to NGC.  Any help would be appreciated.  Question: When I choose "online" from submission page on website, the is no box to check if you wish to have your coins sent for conservation in addition to grading.  On the PDF form there is a box.  Filling out the PDF seems to prompt an "online" submission and invoice note for "complete" and "incomplete" submissions but the form numbers differ.  Is there a way to submit though the "online" method that I can request conservation or should I just use the pdf form and the submission number on that pdf form vs the number from the online submission option?

(Or, perhaps more simply, does using the PDF form only automatically populate an online submission.  Concern is the different form numbers between the two and which to use when packaging the coins.)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your help.

• Administrator

Dear JerryBoj,

Thank you.  No, the online does not have the option for NCS conservation.  You will need to use the PDF for that service.