• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ngc photo search broken

9 posts in this topic

The photo's are unavailable. Been a few days and the Spinning Wheel goes round and round

Certification images are currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Edited by NevadaS&G

• Administrator
19 hours ago, cookbook202 said:

I bit more difficult to list online if you can not download the pictures purchased from NGC. I have to take the pictures I paid for. Can NGC ADVISE. THX

Hello, cookbook202.

Exactly what is it you are trying to do, so we may assist? 

20 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Hello, cookbook202.

Exactly what is it you are trying to do, so we may assist? 

I think maybe he is trying to download the pictures (that he paid for) from the NGC website to assist in the selling of his coins.  

• Administrator
On 9/21/2020 at 5:33 PM, cookbook202 said:

I bit more difficult to list online if you can not download the pictures purchased from NGC. I have to take the pictures I paid for. Can NGC ADVISE. THX

cookbook202, if you are inquiring about difficulty downloading images you paid for, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-642-2646 or at service@NGCcoin.com, so they may assist. If you need assistance with the NGC Registry, please let us know. Thank you.