• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

? 1907 Indian Head Penny

6 posts in this topic

Welcome to The Forum.

This particular coin would not be worth the cost of having it graded, since it is very worn, and also appears to have some damage to the rim at 10:00.

If you plan to post more coins in the future, kindly follow a few guidelines: Try to get your photos as close and clear as possible, and if you can, crop them, so that they will be larger. Also, don't forget to show pictures of both sides.

We are sorry for your loss, but hope that the coins bring back good memories for you.

As Just Bob stated, not worth getting graded.

In that condition it is only worth buck or two so not worth spending $50-$60 getting it graded. FYI, unless a coin is worth at least $150.00, you would lose money getting it graded.

Thank you guys I really appreciate all the feedback. I have so many coins, I don't even know where to start! I just found a Eisenhower dollar in good condition. :) I'm looking online and it states that its silver? What would you guys recommend for me to do in regards to knowing which coins I should grade? Keep posting pictures? 

Only the Ike's with the S mm have 40% silver. You didn't state what the mm on yours is.

If you want to keep posting pictures, that is fine but remember only a small percentage of coins are worth submitting. As I stated earlier, unless it is worth at least $150.00, then it is not worth it. 

15 hours ago, Greenstang said:

Only the Ike's with the S mm have 40% silver.

And not all of those. Just 71, 72 and some of the 73's, 74's and 76's.

Edited by Conder101