• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1834 lg 8 lg St med lt VERIETY with ruggid clip Cornett 1c

22 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Ez Collectibles said:

Kinda off subject there aren't we? I am not asking if this specimen is real/and or fake. I was curious of what something to this nature would price realize In auction! Thanks

1/2 cent is what its worth because its just a damaged coin; well half a damaged coin; this wasn't done at the mint and isn't a clip.

Wow people! Thanks I see the same old people as when I was a troll ext. How I have no clue about coins and and know nothing about doubled die coins !! WELL ALL THAT DISRESPECTFUL NONSENSE BROUGHT ME THE 2ND HIGHEST GRADED 1969S Doubled die obverse fs101 Soo you might wanna re evaluate what your saying and to whom!!! 🙄🖕And a big thanks too all the people that did comment as trying to help out without all the disrespectful comments.

5 hours ago, Greenstang said:

If you are referring to a " Ragged Clip", then I think that coin is PMD. There is no sign of the blakesly effect which should be prominent on a coin with that much missing on 1 side.

After reading through this thread I am second guessing a clipped  large cent I have. I'll take post on it later with some photos.

5 hours ago, Ez Collectibles said:

I was curious of what something to this nature would price realize In auction! Thanks

Depends on the knowledge level of the bidders.  If they know much of anything, pretty much zero.  if they don't have a clue, the sky is the limit.

3 hours ago, Ez Collectibles said:

Wow people! Thanks I see the same old people as when I was a troll ext. How I have no clue about coins and and know nothing about doubled die coins !! WELL ALL THAT DISRESPECTFUL NONSENSE BROUGHT ME THE 2ND HIGHEST GRADED 1969S Doubled die obverse fs101 Soo you might wanna re evaluate what your saying and to whom!!! 🙄🖕And a big thanks too all the people that did comment as trying to help out without all the disrespectful comments.

And you actually think that anyone on this forum will believe this garbage, after all the lies that you have told on here?

You have lied multiple times about sending coins in for grading and having them attributed by NGC, even going so far as to steal a picture of someone else's coin off the web, and post it as your coin. You have tried to sell your coins on Ebay and other places, claiming that they were varieties or matte proof coins, when they were not. Worst of all, in my opinion, you tried to sell counterfeit coins on this forum. I have told you several times before, and I will repeat it again: no one will ever believe anything you say on this forum! I don't care if you produce a video of Mark Salzberg personally handing you the recently graded coin, it will surely be something that you faked.

And as far as being disrespectful, you must first show yourself worthy of respect. You have not done that. The only thing you deserve is disdain.

Edited by Just Bob

I want to see your $40000 MS64 1969-S FS101. You know, the second highest. Slab in your hand would be fine. Blurry is fine, as long as we can read the cert #.

1 minute ago, Just Bob said:

I did, and you are right. I am surely wasting my time.

Especially since more sock puppets are in the offing.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:36 PM, Ez Collectibles said:

this here is a n7 bronzed bud Ms 63 valued at 70 k not including the clip

Not with star 6 pointing directly at the tip of the coronet.  It is also small stars, not large stars, and it's N-4.