• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And the first question is.....

36 posts in this topic

Dena -

Wow! Thanks for the prize, and really thanks for having the contest. It's a great idea and the fact that so many responded is a credit to what you're doing at NGC with this board.

I'd have responded early but it's a road week for me so I don't get to email 'til I'm back at the hotel to sort through the day's incoming messages. Sigh...its a life!

Thanks again, and I have four selections already waiting to send in to you smile.gif

RWW

Aw! Ya kicked my butt, what can I say? Glad you saw my other post where I rankled yer flesh a bit! smile.gif Again, congrats!

Hoot

Aw! Ya kicked my behind, what can I say? Glad you saw my other post where I rankled yer flesh a bit! smile.gif Again, congrats!

Hoot

Well I tried to make my last post politically correct, now I can't delete one of 'em! Oh well blush.gif as usual.

Hoot